Sunday, June 4, 2017

Not Only Obesity, But also Brian Aging

Even though I didn't rise my hands up in class when Claudia asked about who loved diet coke, since I used it to replace consumption of regular Pepsi for a while, I started to worried about my eating habit. Unfortunately, I researched it on the internet, and found that diet soda not only will ruin my weight control, but also increase risk of developing stroke and dementia. A research conducted by Boston University found that people who drink diet soda daily will be three times as likely to develop stroke and dementia when compared to those who did not. In this research, they mainly analyzed data that has been collected, and although they didn't find correlation between diet soda consumption and stroke or dementia, they found people who drank at least one diet soda per day were three times as likely to develop stroke and dementia.

Probably, I am going to drink water only.

More information, click here.  

No comments: