Saturday, February 20, 2016

If you're looking for a research project to work on this summer and would be interested in doing one in Europe I would suggest checking out Biology Undergraduate Summer School (BUSS) hosted by the University of Zurich in Switzerland.
The deadline is March 1st, and the program offers a wide range of research projects which would be suitable for both MCDB and EEMB students. The program is English based and covers airfare and living expenses.
I had a lot of fun at this program last summer, one of the best things about this program was that I could meet a lot of excellent researchers who work in Europe that I probably wouldn't have met otherwise. I encourage everyone to check it out.

http://www.biologie.uzh.ch/de/Studium/UndergraduateSummerSchool.html

No comments: