Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vice News- Greenland is Melting

I saw this little documentary on Greenland a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share it with you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yq-sfWSWLg




On another note, I heard that Florida Department of Environmental Protection officials have been ordered not to use the terms Global warming, or climate change in official communications, emails, or reports (as an unwritten policy) and I'm trying to figure out if this is a hoax or not, because it sounds kind of ridiculous to me. Does anybody know more?

1 comment:

Reid Nakamoto said...

A google search of what you said - "not to use the terms Global warming, or climate change in official communications, emails, or reports" - gave me the following:

In Florida, officials ban term 'climate change'
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article12983720.html

I did not spend a significant amount of time reading the article since a lot of it sounded like "We didn't say that." "Yes they did!"

However, it just seems like some people in power were denying global warming.

I guess they are entitled to their wrong opinions.