Sunday, March 16, 2014

Second HIV Baby Case - Cured

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26460221

Rather exciting everyone! Just last week the second case of infancy HIV was cured through early treatment. However there are certain risks because they end up taking the infants off of treatment, but as of now the infant has no symptoms or signs of HIV in its blood or tissues. This is very good news because it gives hope to people who currently have HIV and perhaps early treatment in adult prospects could possibly be cured as well. Over 34 million people world wide are infected with the HIV virus which is an immune deficiency virus, it weakens and virtually destroys the immune system and eventually leads to AIDS which most likely results in early death. This virus is strange, and not much is known about it so the more research and test studies such as this one are very beneficial.

2 comments:

Logan Handerson said...

its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr.Ariba then i contacted him on his email on dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com, when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr.marnish can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and and faith and after everything but dr marnish changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him on dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com or call +2348163979933 so he can help you out

Anna Luccy said...

Good day My Name is Vivck Mary i am here to share a great testimony of my life i was cure from HIV by a Doctor Name DR CUBA i have been HIV from 4 year i saw doctor Email on the internet so i contact him and i explain to him i follow up the instruction behold 6 days later after taking the cure i went for a HIV text to my surprise it was Negative my family doctor was surprise my husband who abandon me was surprise my brother if you no that you are positive please i will advise you to contact him now and see for your self his Email is drcubatemple@gmail.com why is website is......[ www.dr-cubatemple.webs.com] and also you can contact him on whatsapp +2347038965900