Friday, June 8, 2012

It might not be cancer...

Good job with the presentations on Thursday. Lots of fascinating stuff. Thanks for those who posted here and there's still time to do so if you didn't already. 

I'm personally taking a brief hiatus from posting (at least until summer session starts) and this particular blog will be going into hibernation until our new cohort starts up in the Fall. Feel free to check back in for a whole new fun year of blog posts for Introductory Biology in the Winter and Spring.

Fun story - I got home on Thursday and my dog is all over me, sniffing like crazy. Now he hasn't been trained to sniff out cancer but it was still a little alarming after hearing about that. Only after about 10 minutes did I find the slice of banana bread I'd forgotten in my pocket.

No comments: